SamsGazebos 4-foot Japanese Wood Water Wheel, Free-Standing
Enjoy the healing effect of a revolving wooden wheel and the serene sound of water.
Free-standing and ready to set for a water flow. Hand-crafted in the USA, master craftsmanship of a 4th generation boat builder and labor of love. Two ball-bearings, a covered shaft, and stand to assemble. Made of North American clear Pine and treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative. Wheels are 46" in diameter, approximately 8" wide, and 4' 1-1/2" tall with stand.
- Free-standing water wheels to set in your pond.
- Wheels revolve on a ball-bearing shaft with a little flow of water.
- Two ball-bearings, a 5/8" steel shaft, and a stand are included.
- A partial assembly is required for the stand.
- Water pumps are not included.
- Made to order, please allow 1 week for shipping.