Miniature Japanese Shinto Torii Gate 26 Inches
Indulge your spiritual freedom of Zen World. Japanese Torii gates traditionally mark the boundary between the sacred world of Shinto shrines and the profane world outside. Unparalleled inter-twined construction of traditional Japanese shrine carpentry method is a secret of this world class divine structure, inspiring mindfulness. The tapered posts are slightly inclined outward,16 inches wide at top and 18-1/2 inches wide at bottom, and free-standing with stands.
- Create your spiritual sanctuary indoor or out with this authentic miniature red wooden Torii gate.
- Handcrafted in the USA with the traditional Japanese Myojin Style Torii details such as curved Kasagi, Nuki, Gaku, and inclined pillars with few hardware.
- Great gift ideas; fully assembled and finished in bright semi-gloss exterior red paint or brown waterproofing for indoor or out.
- Ready to place in a garden, hang on a wall as wall art, or use as a table top interior decor.
- Free-standing with two stands fastened at the bottom.
- It will coordinate well with any of our bridges.
- Dimensions: 26" W x 26" T x 1-1/2"D (66 cm W x 66 cm T x 4 cm D)
- Item Weight: 5.5 lb. (2.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 8 lb. (3.6 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 28" W x 6" T x 28" L (71 cm W x 15 cm T x 71 cm L)
- Available for international shipping.