8-foot Japanese Taiko Wooden Garden Bridge with Finials
Featuring full length split railings and finials, our Taiko garden bridge invites you to a quiet stroll or simply make a graceful center piece for a pond or rock garden. No Japanese garden is complete without Taiko (drum) garden bridge. Made of North American Douglas Fir with 1 x 6 tongue and groove Pine flooring on two full length floor joists.
- Gracefully arched traditional Japanese garden bridges for rock or water gardens.
- Made in the USA, custom built quality with superb craftsmanship of a 4th generation boat builder, and labor of love.
- Our exclusive split railings with vertical side slats, octagonal posts, and four original finials.
- Easy assembly : 2 rails with finials, 2 end frames, 2 floor joists, and 19 floor boards.
- Treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, ready to finish to your liking such as a solid deck stain.
- Pilot holes assure a perfect fit and easy assembly with construction grade hardware. 2 rails with finials, 2 end frames, 2 floor joists, and 19 floor boards
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lb. (113 kg)
- For residential use only.
- It spans up to 74-1/5 inches(189 cm long between the arches at the bottom).
- The width for walking is 29 inches wide (74 cm).
- Dimensions: 91" L x 19-1/2" T X 36-1/2"W (231 cm L x 50 cm T x 93 cm W)
- End Posts are 3 x 3 (2-1/2" x 2-1/2")
- Item Weight: 125 lb. (56.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 135 lb. (61.2 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 92" L x 22" T x 13" W (234 cm x 56 cm T x 33 cm W)
- Please contact email@example.com for a quote if you are interested in large bridges for commercial projects.