Japanese Torii Gate 8 foot Myojin Style
Indulge your spiritual freedom of Zen World with this torii. Japanese torii gates traditionally mark the boundary between the sacred world of Shinto shrines and the profane world outside. Unparalleled inter-twined construction of traditional Japanese shrine carpentry method generates this world class divine structure, inspiring mindfulness.
- Create your spiritual sanctuary with this Japanese torii gate.
- Handcrafted in the USA with the traditional Japanese Myojin torii gate details such as curved Kasagi, Nuki, Gakuzuka, and Hashira poles.
- Easy assembly. Set the pillars with concrete.
- Treated with oil based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, and ready to finish to your liking.
- Poles are 7" (17.8 cm) in diameter, 8-1/2' long (2.6 m) and 6' 8" (2 m) height clearance when installed.
- The torii poles are designed to be installed with a spread leg position: 62" (1.58 m) wide at top and 64" (1.63 m) at bottom.
- Made of North American Ponderosa Pine.
- Please allow up to a week to ship.
- Dimensions: 94" W x 106" T x 7" D (239 cm W x 269 cm T x 18 cm D)
- Item Weight: 200 lb. (91 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 250 lb. (114kg)
- Shipped in three packages and via motor freight.
- Click here for Assembly Instructions or Dimensions
- Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in large Torii for commercial projects.