SamsGazebos 30-Inch Japanense Wooden Water Wheel, Free-Standing, Pine, Treated Brown
Enjoy the soothing effect of a revolving wheel and the serene sound of water. Our exclusive inter-twined construction of boat building technique leaves no joinery gaps, requires few hardware, and produces well-balanced and long-lasting wheels. Made of North American Pine, our water wheels revolve on a ball-bearing shaft with little flow of water. A water pump or pond is not included. The color is not permanent, will turn lighter over time. Not suitable for a fish pond.
- Enjoy the healing effect of a revolving wooden wheel and the serene sound of water.
- Free-standing and ready to set for a water flow.
- Hand-crafted in the USA, master craftsmanship of a 4th generation boat builder and labor of love.
- Two ball-bearings, a covered shaft, and stand to assemble.
- Treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative.
- Dimensions: 30" L x 35" T x 15" W (76 cm x 89 cm x 38 cm W)
- Item Weight: 37 lb. (17 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 40 lb. (18 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 32" L x 35" T x 16"W (81 cm L x 89 cm T x 41 cm W)
- This item is available for international shipping: (*) a shaft, two bearings, and a stand need to be fastened or attached by yourself.
- Click here to see How to balance a water wheel.