SamsGazebos 6 foot Japanese Garden Bridge
Our gracefully arched wood garden bridges blend into any landscape theme, highlight your water features and rock gardens, adding a spirit-nurturing peaceful Zen aspect to your garden. It spans up to 60". Made of North American Douglas Fir, Spruce, and clear Pine, with durable construction of custom quality and labor of love. For residential use only.
- Gracefully arched Japanese garden bridges to highlight your rock garden or pond.
- Our exclusive interlocking construction for aesthetic sleek designs with fewer screws and long-lasting products.
- Supported by full length floor joists, mildly arched flooring is durable and easy to walk on.
- Treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, ready to finish to your liking such as a solid deck stain.
- It spans up to 60" (152.5 cm between the bottom arches).
- Pilot holes assure a perfect fit and easy assembly.
- Construction grade hardware is included.
- Dimensions: 71" L x 17" T x 35.5" W (180 cm L x 43 cm T x 90 cm W)
- End Posts are 2-1/2" x 2-1/2".
- Item Weight: 83 lb. (37.8 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 90 lb. (40.8 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 72" L x 17" T x 12" W
- Residential use only.
- Click here for Assembly Instructions.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in large bridges for commercial projects.