SamsGazebos 6-foot Japanese Moon Bridge, Wood Arch Bridge, Treated Brown
Our gracefully arched wood garden bridges blend into any landscape theme, highlight your water features and rock gardens, adding a spirit-nurturing peaceful Zen aspect to your garden. It spans up to 54". Made of North American Douglas Fir, Spruce, and clear Pine, with durable construction of custom quality and labor of love.
- Gracefully arched Japanese garden bridges to highlight your rock garden or pond.
- Our exclusive interlocking construction for aesthetic sleek designs with fewer screws and long-lasting products.
- Supported by full length floor joists, mildly arched flooring is durable and easy to walk on.
- Treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, can be finished to your liking or left as is for a rustic look.
- Ideal for residential use.
- It spans up to 54" (137 cm between the bottom arches).
- Pilot holes assure a perfect fit and easy assembly.
- Construction grade hardware is included.
- Dimensions: 71" L x 17" T x 35.5" W (180 cm L x 43 cm T x 90 cm W)
- End Posts are 2-1/2" x 2-1/2".
- Item Weight: 83 lb. (37.8 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 90 lb. (40.8 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 72" L x 17" T x 12" W
- Residential use only.