SamsGazebos 6-foot Japanese Wood Water Wheel, Free-Standing, Treated Brown
Enjoy the soothing effect of a revolving wheel and the serene sound of water. Our exclusive multi-angle joinery and inter-twined construction of boat building technique leaves no gaps and requires few hardware, producing water-tight, well-balanced, and long-lasting wheels. Handcrafted of clear North American Pine, Douglas Fir, and White Fir, our water wheels revolve on a ball-bearing steel shaft with little flow of water. A water pump is not included.
- The healing effect of a revolving wheel and the serene sound of water to nurture your spirit.
- Free-standing and ready to set for a water flow.
- Fully assembled with two ball-bearings, a shaft, and a stand.
- Custom quality with unparalleled master craftsmanship of a 4th generation boat builder and labor of love.
- Made of North American Pine, Douglas Fir, and White Fir, treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, and will be weathered light gray.
- Overall Dimensions: 71" wide x 76" tall x 33" deep (1.8 m x 1.93 m x 0.84 m )
- Wheel Dimensions: 72" in diameter,16" wide excluding bearings (1.83 m, 0.41 m)
- Item Weight: 450 lb. (204 Kg).
- Shipping Weight: 500 lb. (227 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 74" wide x 84" tall x 41" deep
- Made to order. Please allow two weeks to ship.
- Click here to see How to balance a water wheel.