SamsGazebos Japanese Shinmei Style Wooden Torii Gate, 8-1/2 feet Tall
Indulge your spiritual freedom of Zen World. Torii gates traditionally mark the boundary between the sacred world of Shinto shrines and the profane world outside. Shinmei Torii is Inter-twined all pole construction, has simple yet dynamic appearance. Traditional Japanese shrine carpentry generates this world class divine structure.
- Create your spiritual sanctuary with this authentic wooden Torii gate.
- Handcrafted in the USA with the traditional Japanese Shinmei Torii details: Kasagi, Nuki, and Hashira.
- Two Hashira poles are 7" (17.8 cm) in diameter, the pillars are parallel to each other, 51" (1.3 m) wide between them.
- All pole construction with concealed four 10-inch lag bolts.
- Easy to assemble: 3 poles with 4 wood pegs. Set the pillars with concrete.
- Treated with oil based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, and ready to finish to your liking, or can be left as is for a rustic look.
- Made of North American Pine.
- Poles are 8-1/2' long (2.6 m) and 6' 8" (2 m) clearance when installed.
- Please allow one week to ship.
- Dimensions: 94" W x 106" T x 7" D (239 cm W x 269 cm T x 18 cm D)
- Item Weight: 180 lb. (82 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 200 lb. (91 kg)
- Shipped in two packages: 106"x15"x8" and 95"x12"x10".
- Click here for Assembly Instructions or Dimensions.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in large Torii for commercial projects.