Japanese Torii Gate 8 foot Shinmei Style
Indulge your spiritual freedom of zen world with this torii gate. Japanese torii gates traditionally mark the boundary between the sacred world of Shinto shrines and the profane world outside. This Shinmei torii gate is unique inter-twined all pole construction, has simple yet dynamic appearance. Traditional Japanese shrine carpentry generates this world class divine structure.
- Create your spiritual sanctuary with this Japanese torii gate.
- Handcrafted in the USA with the traditional Japanese Shinmei torii details: Kasagi, Nuki, and Hashira poles.
- Two Hashira poles are 7 in. (17.8 cm) in diameter, the pillars are parallel to each other, 51 in. (1.3 m) wide between them.
- All pole construction with concealed four lag bolts.
- Easy to assemble: 3 poles with 4 wood pegs. Set the pillars with concrete.
- Treated with oil based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, and ready to finish to your liking.
- Made of North American Pine.
- Poles are 8-1/2 ft. long (2.6 m) and 6 ft. 8 in. (2 m) height clearance when installed.
- Please allow one week to ship.
- Dimensions: 94 in. W x 106 in. T x 7 in. D (239 cm W x 269 cm T x 18 cm D)
- Item Weight: 180 lb. (82 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 200 lb. (91 kg)
- Shipped in three packages: two106 in. x 8 in. x 8 in. and one 94 in. x13 in. x13 in.
- Click here for Assembly Instructions or Dimensions.
- Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in a large Torii for commercial projects.