SamsGazebos 8-foot Japanese Wood Water Wheel, Free-Standing, Treated Brown
Enjoy the soothing effect of a revolving wheel and the serene sound of water. Our exclusive multi-angle joinery and inter-twined construction of boat building technique leaves no gaps and requires few hardware, producing water-tight, well-balanced, and long-lasting wheels. Handcrafted of North American Pine and Douglas Fir, our water wheels revolve on a ball-bearing steel shaft with little flow of water. A water pump is not included.
- Healing effect of a revolving wheel and the serene sound of water to nurture your spirit.
- Free-standing and ready to set for a water flow.
- Fully assembled with two ball-bearings, a steel shaft, and a stand.
- Custom quality with unparalleled master craftsmanship of a 4th generation boat builder and labor of love.
- Made of North American Pine and Douglas Fir, treated with an oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, and will be weathered light gray.
- Wheel Dimensions: 7' 5" in diameter, 17" wide excluding bearings (2.26 m x 0.43 m)
- Overall Dimensions: 90" wide x 95" tall x 36" long (2.29 m x 2.41 m x 0.92 m)
- Item Weight: 550 lb. (250 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 630 lb. (286 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 96" wide x 103" tall x 42" long
- Available for Continental USA motor freight shipping.
- Made to order. Please allow two weeks to ship.