SamsGazebos Miniature Japanese Shinto Torii Gate, 30-Inch
Indulge your spiritual freedom of Zen World. Torii gates traditionally mark the boundary between the sacred world of Shinto shrines and the profane world outside. Unparalleled inter-twined construction of traditional Japanese shrine carpentry method is a secret of this world class divine structure, inspiring mindfulness. The tapered posts are slightly inclined outward,16 inches wide at top and 18-1/2 inches wide at bottom, and free-standing with stands.
- Create your spiritual sanctuary indoor or out with this authentic miniature red wooden Torii gate.
- Handcrafted in the USA with the traditional Japanese Myojin Style Torii details such as curved Kasagi, Nuki, Gaku, and inclined pillars with few hardware.
- Great gift ideas; fully assembled and finished in bright semi-gloss exterior red paint or brown waterproofing for indoor or out.
- Ready to place in a garden, hang on a wall as wall art, or use as an interior decor.
- Free-standing with two stands fastened at the bottom.
- It will coordinate well with any of our bridges.
- Dimensions: 29-1/2" W x 29-1/2" T x 1-1/2"D (75 cm W x 75 cm T x 4 cm D)
- Item Weight: 5.5 lb. (2.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 8 lb. (3.6 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 30" W x 3" T x 30" L (76 cm W x 8 cm T x 76 cm L)
- Available for international shipping.