SamsGazebos Japanese Myojin Style Wooden Torii Gate, 8 Feet Tall
Indulge your spiritual freedom of Zen World. Torii gates traditionally mark the boundary between the sacred world of Shinto shrines and the profane world outside. Unparalleled inter-twined construction of traditional Japanese shrine carpentry method generates this world class divine structure, inspiring mindfulness. The pillars are slightly inclined outward.
- Create your spiritual sanctuary with this authentic wooden Torii gate.
- Handcrafted in the USA with the traditional Japanese Myojin Torii details such as curved Kasagi, Nuki, Gakuzuka, and inclined Hashira poles.
- Two 6" (15.3 cm) poles are slightly inclined outward: 62" (1.58 m) wide at top and 64" (1.63 m) at bottom.
- Easy assembly. Set the pillars with concrete.
- Treated with oil based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, and ready to finish to your liking, or can be left as is for a rustic look.
- Made of North American Pine.
- Poles are 6" (15.3 cm) in diameter, 8-1/2' long (2.6 m) and 6' 8" (2 m) height clearance when installed.
- Please allow one week to ship.
- Dimensions: 94" W x 106" T x 7" D (239 cm W x 269 cm T x 18 cm D)
- Item Weight: 165 lb. (75 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 175 lb. (80 kg)
- Shipped in two packages: 106"x15"x8"(110 lb.) and 95" x12"x10" (65 lb.)
- Click here for Assembly Instructions or Dimensions
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in large Torii for commercial projects.