SamsGazebos Japanese Shinmei Style Wooden Torii Garden Gate, 8-foot Tall
Indulge your spiritual freedom of Zen World. Torii gates traditionally mark the boundary between the sacred world of Shinto shrines and the profane world outside. Shinmei Torii is all pole construction, has simple yet dynamic appearance. Inter-twined construction of traditional Japanese shrine carpentry generates this world class divine structure. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in larger Torii for commercial projects.
- Create your spiritual sanctuary with this authentic wooden Torii gate.
- Handcrafted in the USA with the traditional Japanese Shinmei Torii details: Kasagi, Nuki, and Hashira pillars.
- Two Hashira poles are 7" (17.8 cm) in diameter, the pillars are parallel to each other, 51" (1.3 m) wide between them.
- All pole construction with concealed 4 lag bolts.
- Easy assembly. Set the pillars with concrete.
- Treated with oil based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, and ready to finish to your liking, or can be left as is for a rustic look.
- Made of North American Pine.
- Poles are 8-1/2' long (2.6 m) and 6' 8" (2 m) clearance when installed.
- Please allow one week to ship.
- Dimensions: 94" W x 106" T x 7" D (239 cm W x 269 cm T x 18 cm D)
- Item Weight: 180 lb. (82 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 200 lb. (91 kg)
- Shipped in two packages: 106"x15"x8" and 95" x12"x10".