SamsGazebos 8-foot Japanese Taiko Wood Garden Bridge with Finials, Treated Brown
No Japanese garden is complete without Taiko (drum) Bridge. Featuring full length split railings and finials, our Taiko Bridges invite you to a quiet stroll or simply make a graceful center piece for a pond or rock garden. Made of North American Douglas Fir with 1 x 6 tongue and groove Spruce flooring on two full length floor joists.
- Gracefully arched traditional Japanese garden bridges for rock or water gardens.
- Made in the USA, custom built quality with superb craftsmanship of a 4th generation boat builder, and labor of love.
- Our exclusive split railings with vertical side slats, octagonal posts, and original finials.
- Treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative and can be finished to your liking or left as is for a rustic look.
- Pilot holes assure a perfect fit and easy assembly with construction grade hardware.
- For residential use only.
- It spans up to 81 inches(206 cm long between the arches at the bottom).
- The width for walking is 28.5 inches wide (72.4 cm).
- Dimensions: 95" L x 21" T X 36-1/2"W (241 cm L x 53 cm T x 93 cm W)
- End Posts are 3" x 3".
- Maximum capacity: 450 lb. (204 kg)
- Item Weight: 125 lb. (56.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 135 lb. (61.2 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 95" L x 22" T x 12" W