SamsGazebos 8-foot Japanese Taiko Wood Garden Bridge with Finials
No Japanese garden is complete without Taiko (drum) Bridge. Featuring full length split railings and finials, our Taiko Bridges invite you to a quiet stroll or simply make a graceful center piece for a pond or rock garden. Made of North American Douglas Fir with 1 x 6 tongue and groove Spruce flooring on two full length floor joists.
- Gracefully arched traditional Japanese garden bridges for rock or water gardens.
- Made in the USA, custom built quality with superb craftsmanship of a 4th generation boat builder, and labor of love.
- Our exclusive split railings with vertical side slats, octagonal posts, and four original finials.
- Treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative and can be finished to your liking or left as is for a rustic look.
- Pilot holes assure a perfect fit and easy assembly with construction grade hardware.
- For residential use only.
- It spans up to 74-1/5 inches(189 cm long between the arches at the bottom).
- The width for walking is 29 inches wide (74 cm).
- Dimensions: 95" L x 19-1/2" T X 36-1/2"W (241 cm L x 50 cm T x 93 cm W)
- End Posts are 3" x 3".
- Maximum capacity: 450 lb. (204 kg)
- Item Weight: 125 lb. (56.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 135 lb. (61.2 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 95" L x 22" T x 12" W
- Please contact email@example.com for a quote if you are interested in large bridges for commercial projects.