SamsGazebos 8-foot Swan Wood Garden Bridge with Lattice Railings, Brown, Treated
Our gracefully arched wood garden bridges blend into any landscape theme, highlight your water features and rock gardens, adding a spirit-nurturing aspect to your garden. Made of North American Douglas Fir, Spruce, and clear Pine, with durable construction of custom quality and labor of love.
- Gracefully arched wood garden bridges with cross halved lattice railings to highlight your rock garden, pond, or walkway.
- Our exclusive interlocking construction for aesthetic sleek designs with fewer screws and long-lasting product.
- Supported by two full length floor joists, mildly arched 1 x 6 tongue and groove flooring is durable and easy to walk on.
- Treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, ready to finish to your liking, or can be left as is for a rustic look.
- Pilot holes assure a perfect fit and easy assembly.
- Construction grade hardware is included.
- For residential use only.
- Maximum capacity: 450 lb. (204 kg)
- It spans up to 74-1/2" (189 cm between the arches at the bottom).
- Dimensions: 95" L x 21" H x 37" W (2.4 m L x 53 cm H x 94 cm W)
- End Posts are 3" x 3".
- Item Weight: 110 lb. (49.9 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 115 lb. (52.2 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 95" L x 22" H x 12" W
- Please contact email@example.com for a quote if you are interested in large bridges for commercial projects.