SamsGazebos 6-foot Japanese Zen Wood Garden Bridges, Treated Brown
Our gracefully arched wood garden bridges blend into any landscape theme, highlight your water features and rock gardens, adding a spirit-nurturing Zen aspect to your garden. It spans up to 57". Made of North American Douglas Fir and Spruce, with durable construction of custom quality and labor of love.
- Understated yet stylish Japanese garden bridges to enhance your rock garden or pond.
- Our exclusive interlocking construction for aesthetic sleek designs with fewer screws and long-lasting products.
- Supported by two full length floor joists, mildly arched flooring is durable and easy to walk on.
- Treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, can be finished to your liking or left as is for a rustic look.
- It spans up to 57" (145 cm between the arches at the bottom).
- Pilot holes assure a perfect fit and easy assembly.
- Construction grade hardware is included.
- Dimensions: 71" L x 9.5" T x 34.5" W (180 cm L x 24 cm T x 88 cm W)
- End Posts are 2-1/2" x 2-1/2".
- Item Weight: 60 lb. (27.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 65 lb. (29 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 72" L x 11" T x 11" W
- Residential use only.