4-foot Japanese Zen Wooden Garden Bridge
Our gracefully arched subtle Zen wooden garden bridges blend into any landscape theme, highlight your water features or rock gardens, adding a spirit-nurturing Zen aspect to your garden. It spans up to 38 inches. Made of North American Douglas Fir and Pine with durable construction of custom quality, SamsGazebos small wooden garden bridges are for sale.
- Understated yet stylish small Japanese garden bridges to enhance your rock garden or pond.
- Our interlocking construction for aesthetic sleek designs with fewer screws and long-lasting product.
- Supported by two full length floor joists, mildly arched 1 x 6 tongue and groove flooring is durable and easy to walk on.
- Treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, ready to finish to your liking such as a solid deck stain.
- It spans up to 38 inches (97 cm long between the arches at the bottom)
- Pilot holes assure a perfect fit and easy assembly.
- Construction grade hardware is included.
- Dimensions: 48" L x 7" T x 26.5" W (122 cm L x 18 cm T x 67 cm W)
- End Posts are 2-3/8" x 2-3/8".
- Item Weight: 33 lb. (15 kg)
- Weight Capacity: 200 lb. (91kg)
- Shipping Weight: 35 lb. (15.8 kg)
- Package Dimensions: 48" L x 12" T x 12" W (122 cm x 31 cm T x 31 cm W)
- This item is available for international shipping via US Priority International Mail.
- Residential use only.
- The availability of 4-foot Japanese Wooden Garden Bridges is limited, and the stock is expected to deplete by the end of this year.
- Click here for Assembly Instructions.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in large bridges for commercial projects.