SamsGazebos 4-foot Japanese Zen Wood Garden Bridge, Brown, Treated
Our gracefully arched subtle Zen wood garden bridges blend into any landscape theme, highlight your water features or rock gardens, adding a spirit-nurturing Zen aspect to your garden. It spans up to 38 inches. Made of North American Douglas Fir and Spruce with durable construction of custom quality.
- Understated yet stylish Japanese garden bridges to enhance your rock garden or pond.
- Our interlocking construction for aesthetic sleek designs with fewer screws and long-lasting product.
- Supported by two full length floor joists, mildly arched flooring is durable and easy to walk on.
- Treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, can be finished to your liking, or left as is for a rustic look.
- Ideal for residential use.
- It spans up to 38 inches (97 cm long between the arches at the bottom)
- Pilot holes assure a perfect fit and easy assembly.
- Construction grade hardware is included.
- Dimensions: 48" L x 7" T x 26.5" W (122 cm L x 18 cm T x 67 cm W)
- End Posts are 2-3/8" x 2-3/8".
- Item Weight: 33 lb. (15 kg)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb. (136 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 35 lb. (15.8 kg)
- Package Dimensions: 48" L x 12" T x 12" W (122 cm x 31 cm T x 31 cm W)
- This item is available for international shipping via US Priority International Mail.
- Residential use only.
- Click here for Assembly Instructions.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in large bridges for commercial projects.