4-foot Swan Garden Bridge with Cross Halving Lattice Railings
Our gracefully arched small wooden garden bridges blend into any landscape theme, highlight your pond and rock garden, adding a spirit-nurturing aspect to your garden. Made of North American Douglas Fir and clear Pine, with durable construction of custom quality, and easy to assemble, SamsGazebos small wooden garden bridges are for sale.
- Adorable small wooden garden bridges with cross halving lattice railings and arch profile to highlight your rock garden.
- Treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, ready to finish to your liking such as a solid deck stain.
- Pilot holes assure a perfect fit and easy assembly.
- Construction grade hardware is included.
- Made in the USA, unique interlocking construction for aesthetic sleek designs with fewer screws and long-lasting product.
- Supported by two full length floor joists, mildly arched 1 x 6 tongue and groove flooring is durable and easy to walk on.
- Ideal for residential use.
- North American Douglas Fir for rails, Spruce for flooring, and Pine for top rails.
- Weight Capacity: up to 200 lb. (91 kg)
- It spans up to 40-1/2" (103 cm long between the arches at the bottom).
- Dimensions: 48" L x 11" T x 27" W (122 cm L x 28 cm T x 69 cm W).
- End Posts are 2-3/8" x 2-3/8".
- Item Weight: 35 lb. (16.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 40 lb. (18 kg)
- Package Dimensions: 48" L x 12" T x 12" W (122 cm x 31 cm T x 31 cm W)
- Residential use only.
- This item is available for international shipping via US Priority International Mail.
- Click here for Assembly Instructions:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in large bridges for commercial projects.