SamsGazebos 4-foot Swan Garden Bridge with Cross Halved Lattice Railings, Brown,Treated
Our gracefully arched small wood garden bridges blend into any landscape theme, highlight your pond and rock garden, adding a spirit-nurturing aspect to your garden. Made of North American Douglas Fir, Spruce, and clear Pine, with durable construction of custom quality, and easy to assemble.
- Adorable wood garden bridges with cross halved lattice railings and arch profile to highlight your rock garden.
- Treated with oil-based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, ready to finish to your liking such as a solid deck stain.
- Pilot holes assure a perfect fit and easy assembly.
- Construction grade hardware is included.
- Made in the USA, unique interlocking construction for aesthetic sleek designs with fewer screws and long-lasting product.
- Supported by two full length floor joists, mildly arched 1 x 6 tongue and groove flooring is durable and easy to walk on.
- Ideal for residential use.
- North American Douglas Fir for rails, Spruce for flooring, and Pine for top rails.
- Weight Capacity: up to 300 lb. (136 kg)
- It spans up to 40-1/2" (103 cm long between the arches at the bottom).
- Dimensions: 48" L x 11" T x 27" W (122 cm L x 28 cm T x 69 cm W).
- End Posts are 2-3/8" x 2-3/8".
- Item Weight: 35 lb. (16.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 40 lb. (18 kg)
- Package Dimensions: 48" L x 12" T x 12" W (122 cm x 31 cm T x 31 cm W)
- Residential use only.
- This item is available for international shipping via US Priority International Mail.
- Click here for Assembly Instructions:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in large bridges for commercial projects.